Are you aware of Dragon Ball Super anime? Or Do you know about Future Saga? If not then you will get aware of it. In this article and If yes then you might have heard about the Future Saga tier List.
Along with an introduction to Future Saga, in this article, we will share the Future Saga List. So, stay tuned for high-end knowledge of it.
Let’s move ahead
About Future Saga
The Future Trunks Saga is well-known as Goku Black Saga, Rebellion Zamasu Saga, or Fused Zamasu Saga.
He is a saga of a popular anime Dragon Ball Super and Manga Dragon Ball Super.
In Dragon Ball Super anime, is a fourth saga whereas in Dragon Ball Super manga, he is the third saga.
Moreover, it involves the arrival of Future Trunks and a battle with Goku Black and Future Zamasu outdoing time and space. Besides Future Zamasu and Goku Black, Supreme Kais and Zeno are also included.
Now, I hope you got the clarity about the Future Saga, still, you want to ask anything. Write us in the comment section.
Since you are familiar with future Saga, it is high time to introduce you to the Future Saga Tier List.
Is gogoanime safe?? check out here
Future Saga Tier List
Well, in the list there are four tiers. These Future Saga tier list is extremely popular among anime admirers. In this, we will let you know about S, A, B, C Future Saga tiers that will help you to take your decision. Here, is a list of tiers:
- S Tier
- A Tier
- B Tier
- C Tier
These are the significant tiers of Future Saga. I have shared reasoning for each and every Tier, have a glance at it:
Starting with S Tier
The S in the tier list is the highest-ranking and considered one of the topmost in a tier list. It stands for “superb” or you can say “super”. This highest ranking is “S” which is one of the significant yet worthy rankings.
Here is the detailed information with proper reasoning
S1: Resilient Will to Protect the Future Trunks (Teen) (Future):
- It has a great Linkset.
- Can do self-sustainability
- Good for long events as it works hard and tank
- An all-rounder
- It loses the stack DEF ability while using active skills that can be harmful in the events, especially in the long-events.
S2: Ultimate and Invincible Fusion Vegito
- Proficient in hitting hard and tank. It never struggles with Ki if it is struggling with someone.
- Immense 12-Ki multiplier
- Easy to transform as transformation condition is straightforward.
- Insufficient to face Warriors and battle.
- His active skill is complex.
S3: Mark of Almighty Power Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
- Capable of hard-hitting.
- Have Rage Mode
- Can self-sustain in numerous phases.
- Decent healer.
- Some of its active skills didn’t work when needs.
S4: Azure Omnipotent Super Saiyan SS Vegito
- Competent at hitting hard and tank simultaneously.
- Cover extreme conditions
- Stunning linkset
- Easily link with TEQ Vegito and even the best.
- Incapable for some of the warriors.
S5: Rose Stained Super Saiyan Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
- 100% ATK boost
- It attains 30% DEF with every enemy attack and has received up to 180%.
- Excellent super attacks.
- Can even raise its own DEF by 50% for 1 turn.
- Good Link set.
- Not familiar with Super Class allies
- To boost DEF, he requires an enemy attack.
- Can fights with Mark of Power Goku Black
S6: Hopes and Promises for the Future Trunks (Teen) (Future) & Mai (Future)
- Excellent stunner
- Effortlessly uses its full boost due to its habit of overlapping with other categories.
- Weak Link set.
S7: Blade of Hope and Dreams Super Saiyan Trunks (Future)
- Good Link set
- Stunning nuker
- High Ki changer support
- FHY support is not available
S9: Merciless Condemnation Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé) & Zamasu
- Good healer
- Make links and bound easily with other Zamasus
- Hit hard to other stacks.
- In beginning, there is no DEF boost
- You have to build it up for its full support.
S10: Passion of the Warrior Race Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta
- Excellent hard-hitting capabilities.
- Acceptable stunner.
- Good Link set.
- Stunning debuffer
- Not able to provide much of the DEF support to himself.
- Only supports himself, Vegito, and SSB Goku.
S11: Wrath of the Absolute God Fusion Zamasu
- Have high-end support for Zamasu units.
- Excellent debuffer.
- Linking capabilities are good.
- Has the capability to beat heard.
- Cannot provide a high boost to himself.
- Can Debuffs allies.
S12: Dark Menace Goku Black
- Great Debuffer
- Highly supports Zamasu Cards
- Have a good nuking unit
- Links well with other Zamasu
- To utilize his full power, it is highly required to have a specific category of the enemy otherwise his abilities will not be fully used.
These are the primary S units. We shared reasoning where you should use it or not, to make your decisions effective. Once you understand all this, we have reasoning for other tiers also.
Let’s check into the A category:
All the units of the A category up to 10 have complied here, for your convenience. Likewise S, all the Pros and Cons are mentioned.
Various Subcategories in A tier are as follows
A1: Heroic Warrior Gohan (Future)
- An average supporter of his own level units.
- Excellent tank.
- TEQ tank is the leader so the transformation is easy.
- Not much prepared for warriors.
- It only supports Future Trunks and Gohan.
- Cannot utilize its own capabilities fullest.
A2: True Power of a God Zamasu
- Acceptable tank with DEF boost supports.
- Decent healer.
- Can sustain itself without any support.
- Good Zamasu link set.
- Poor linkage ability with superclass units.
- Insufficient to hit hard.
- Cannot properly tank if sufficient defensive tools are not available.
A3: Strength Beyond Gods Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- Great link set.
- ATK and DEF stacker available
- Excellent hard-hitting abilities.
- Amplified supports.
- No DEF boost at the beginning available.
- Requires little-bit buildup.
- Not much prepared for battles.
A4: Furious Punishment Goku Black (Super Saiyan Rosé)
- While supporting Zamasu units, it can hit hard to others.
- Full link set support.
- Good debuffer.
- LR and AGL are not supported.
A5: Second Super Saiyan Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen)
- Hit abilities are commendable.
- Good link set.
- Weak DEF support.
A6: All or Nothing Super Saiyan God SS Vegito
- ATK and DEF attackers are available.
- Linking ability is great.
- Excellent hitter for the F2P unit.
- The original name is shared with the Dokkan Fest counterparts that sometimes create issues.
A7: Human Pride Super Saiyan Trunks (Future) & Mai (Future)
- Commendable beating abilities for the general unit, notably when all the specifications are fulfilled.
- Proper tank.
- If TEQ is the leader, then his active skills are worthy.
- Restrictive to use.
- Active skills have their own debuffs.
- Specific enemies are required to fulfill all potential.
A8: Epitome of Sublime Beauty Goku Black
- Endless DEF stacker
- Have a good amount of Zamasu links.
- Excellent Ki supporter.
- In short events, passive is highly weak.
- Limited transformation condition.
A9: Dawn of Darkest Justice Zamasu (Goku)
- Excellent F2P units with good LR stats.
- Great Debuffer
- Great link set with Zamasu.
- Weak link building with Super Class allies.
- KOing enemies are required for the full usage of the potential.
A10: Power to Face Despair Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)
- Acceptable all-round unit.
- In the long-events, it has a great tank.
- The link set is quite high.
- Unable to take tank in few turns in the beginning.
- Weak ATK stats, particularly for the Dokkan Fest unit.
There are numerous other A units but we have mentioned the first 10 for your convenience otherwise you will get confused. Still, you are looking to know more about A unit then let us know in the comment section.
Moving towards our last Future Saga Tier. We have it’s first five ranging from one to five. Verbgaze at this
Reasoning of B Tier in future Saga is as follows
B1: Ruthless Pressure Android 17 (Future)
- High-end Ki changing unit, especially in HP falls.
- Good synergy.
- Ordinary link set.
B2: Grisly Destruction Android 18 (Future)
- Having great Synergy.
- Ki’s abilities are excellent notably in HP falls.
- Low link setting ability.
B3: Rapid Growth Super Trunks
- Tank and hard-hitting abilities are lofty.
- The link set is mediocre.
- You can’t get a second boost every time.
B4: Valiant Resistance Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)
- 70% complete AK nad DEF boost
- High link set
- Its ATK and DEF raise by 30% for 1 turn with the super attack
- Has high chances that its fighting skills increase on Android category enemy.
- Stats are not so good.
- Can be easily surpassed by Power to Face Despair Super specific enemies.
- To activate the second boost two and more enemies are required.
B5: Absolute Grit Super Saiyan Gohan (Future)
- Have unconditional ATK and DEF boost up to 80%.
- If you fight with this on Android then it gains more than 2 Ki and an extra 50% ATK.
- Great link set available.
- Can be easily outclassed by other Super Siyan Gohan.
- Stats are also not so great.
- Requires specific enemies to activate the second boost.
Not much information regarding Future Saga, Tier C is available. We will quickly share the details with you as soon as we get any updates from authorized sources.
So, stay tuned.
In case, you want to add something to Tier C, you can comment below. We will definitely consider your suggestions.
- Death Note Season 2 | Everything You Must Know
- Anime for beginners: Anime List One Stop Solution
- Anime Flix | The Complete Guide to All Your Doubts
- Working Pokemon Go Hack & Tricks to Win Every Game
- Where to Watch Free Dubbed Anime Online? (Best 25 websites)
The above article was all about Future Saga tiers that will help you to decide your team and thus you will be able to take correct decisions. Detailed information of pros and cons are mentioned above, consider them.
Where you can watch anime online, Here are 25 best platforms.
If you want to add something to it then go for it. Your opinion is precious to us. For any support and help, share your issue with us in the reference section.
We hope you liked the information we provided on future saga tier list.