The Android app store is the largest official mobile app store in the world but for many users, it simply doesn’t offer enough.
While there are over 3 million apps, a large proportion of them free, the best ones are paid or offer only a basic experience and in-app purchases to make it better. That is why ACMarket is fast becoming a popular alternative.
What is ACMarket?
It is the only unofficial Android app store in the world, offering tons of apps and games. Most of these have been modified in some way or another, completely free, stock apps with additional features to make them more functional, or games that have new features and are completely unlocked and free to use.
The Benefits of AC Market:
Using ACMarket over the Android Play Store offers several benefits:
- The app store is completely free to use, and that includes every app or game in it
- There are thousands of apps and games in the store
- There are several categories of apps and games, making it easier for you to find exactly what you are searching for
- You can customize ACMarket to your preferences, you can sort the content, copy it, send it to your friends, even add applications to it
- Lots of modified games, such as Pokémon Go, Last Day on Earth, GTA, Minecraft PE, and more, all free
- Lots of tweaked stock apps, such as YouTube++, Facebook++, Instagram++, WhatsApp++, Spotify++ and many more, all free and all with extra features
- It is a user-friendly app
- It is safe to use and downloads are very fast
- Legal to use although it does offer pirated content
- You don’t need to root your Android device to use ACMarket although you do get much better benefits if you do
How to Download ACMarket:
Downloading ACMarket couldn’t be easier but, because it is a third-party app, unofficial content, you need to give it permission to download onto your device first:
- Open your Android settings app
- Tap on Security
- Toggle the option for Unknown Sources on
If you don’t follow these steps, ACMarket will not be downloaded onto your device.
Once you have done that, you can go ahead and download the app store:
- Open your Android browser and visit the official ACMarket download page here – https://ac-market.org
- Tap the download link to download the APK file straight onto your Android device
- Once it’s done, open your downloads folder and double-tap on the APK file
- The installation will begin; when it has finished you will see the ACMarket icon on your home screen and you can start using it
How to Use ACMarket:
ACMarket is even easier to use than the official Play Store:
- Open the app store by tapping the icon on your home screen
- When the app opens, you will see several categories – tap the one you want to look in. You will also see an option to customize the app and a search box
- Either search through the list of apps or games on offer or, if you are looking for something specific, use the search facility to find it
- Tap on Buy or Get Free next to the app or game you want and follow the instructions on the screen to download it – if you choose to Buy, you will be taken to the official app store
- When it’s done, the new app icon is on your home screen and any app or game you download will be saved in the ACMarket app too
Although ACMarket is a legal app to use, some of the content is not legal. We do not condone piracy and would urge that you use ACMarket responsibly, i.e. as a way of testing premium apps and games before you purchase them. With the modified stock apps, we will not take any responsibility should the official app owners determine you are using a modified version and take action to disable your account.
ACMarket offers users a unique alternative to the official Play Store and it is the only place where you can get so much unofficial content for free, along with a whole host of premium apps for free. Give it a go, you won’t find a better source of Android apps anywhere else.