With so many third-party app installers available now, choosing the right one could be hard, but there is one that stands out; its called AppValley and it offers a tremendous amount of choice – modified games, tweaked apps, emulators, and more.
- 1 AppValley App Download Guide:
- 2 AppValley Features:
- 3 How Safe is AppValley?
- 4 AppValley Error Fixes:
- 5 Takeaways
AppValley App Download Guide:
AppValley works on iOS and Android devices; pick the method that corresponds to your device:
Method 1: iOS
- Download the AppValley Configuration Profile onto your iPhone or iPad
- Wait for the page to open and then tap Install to provide the profile with permission to download
- Check your home page – if the installation does not start, tap on Waiting
- When the app has installed, look on your home page for the icon
- Tap to start using AppValley
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
You may get an Untrusted Developer error when you tap the icon the first time. Note the develop name and click Cancel on the message:
- Open Settings > General and Tap Profiles
- Tap the developer’s name and tap on Trust
- Tap on Trust again, and the app will work
Method 2: Android
The developers opted to make AppValley available for Android users too:
- Open your Settings app and tap Security
- Enable Unknown Sources and Close Settings
- Now download the App Valley APK to your device
- Open Downloads and double-tap the file to install it
- When the app icon is on your home screen, the app is installed
App Valley offers users many features, including a huge number of apps and games to install. Some of its best features are:
- Easy to install
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with iOS 7 and above
- No jailbreak needed
- Works on Android and iOS
- Over 2000 apps, games, and other content
- Lots of modified games and apps with extra features
- Completely reliable and secure
- Regular updates
- Loads more features
How Safe is AppValley?
Despite the fact that Apple continues to increase iOS security, App Valley still works safely and securely. This is down to the fact that, unlike a jailbreak, App Valley doesn’t hack into the root of the iOS, and that means it isn’t going against any of security protocols Apple has in place.
It runs using the same permissions as any other app, and the addition of SSL encryption ensures your safety. Plus, the developers release regular updates which you should install as they may contain bug fixes. And, because of all this, your warranty is also safe – Apple cannot void it when you are using a legal app.
If your device has to be returned to an Apple store for repair and you are at all concerned, simply delete App Valley and reinstall it again later.
AppValley Error Fixes:
While it is a stable and reliable app, some users may encounter one or more of the following errors, all easy to resolve:
Stop AppValley Crashing:
Because it is unofficial, AppValley will crash because Apple will revoke the certificate. You can reinstall it but, rather than having to keep doing this use a recommended VPN on your device. The certificate will be hidden and cannot be revoked.
AppValley Error 403 – Cannot Download:
One of the most common errors and very simple to fix:
- Delete App Valley entirely
- Reinstall it using the official links above
It is most likely that you already have an older version of App Valley on your device and the new version is in conflict.
AppValley Stopped Working Error:
This is because the source of the app has not been verified:
- Remove AppValley from your device and then reinstall it
- Open Settings > General
- Tap Profiles and then tap the AppValley certificate
- Tap Trust/Verify and close Settings
- AppValley should work now
AppValley White or Blank Screen:
The white screen/blank is quite common and is easy to fix:
- Launch your iOS settings
- Tap the Safari option
- Tap Clear Website Data
Try AppValley again, and the screen should be normal. These steps also work if your app icon is grayed out and unusable.
AppValley is one of the most popular app installers, offering a great choice of apps and games for free and with no need to jailbreak. Try it today; it could become your go-to app store for all your apps and games.